Are Mini Micro Scooters Suitable For Adults

Unless you have been living under a rock of late mini micro scooters are all the rage with kids right now and with summer coming along if your main kid hasn't asked for one yet then it's oftimes be soon!

Unfortunately being a parent any scenario that gets my young ones out and exercising is worth it. It is only too easy from time to time only so I can allowed them to play their video games on Xbox but each of us know that isn't getting our little ones to grow up healthy.

Now we all know maybe you are saying well - I'll just surprise them with a bike instead - That's fine but - have you figured out what? My 6 year old daughter can't ride a bike but she certainly will usually get on a scooter!

To or not to a micro scooters is suitable for adults well- the jury is out on any particular one. The key reason why I say this will be that 'micro' really means micro i.e. small - too small with regard to 6 ft adult to look 'cool' on I believe and besides I should not be accused of which also has a mid life crisis!

Now, that is not to state that adults can't have a very good small bit of fun at the same time but seriously these scooters are for kids.

OK so that I may have spoiled your fun and in addition the had the idea of you get one on your own (or maybe not) but I remember (I do not wish to say the number of years ago) when I was skateboarding just how much elbow cuts and bruised knee caps I had. There initially were no pads available like today nicely as the thought that my daughter is certain to get all of the exercise she would like, look cool likewise and not just get any major cuts or scratches is comforting.

The only concern that I have had, though, would be that I have said that this wounderful woman has to ride it on the pavement and not simply under any circumstances on a road trip. Obviously any person considering you get one be sure that ensure that your children stay off road!

As for cost - just as with anything prices vary but somewhere in a very range for 60 to 90 bucks substitutes a decent one - obviously any good three wheeler.

So just summing up - No I don't thing that your particular mini scooters are the right tool for adults On the other hand are great for your young ones in particular when too young or frightened to ride a bike!

0 comments:

Amazon.com